Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
TOPIC: "Act On Account Of The Word Spoken To You By The Lord - " Written by Apostle Sunday
Mark
TOPIC: "Act On Account Of The Word Spoken To You By The Lord - " Written by Apostle Sunday Ayodele, Lagos, Nigeria for Monday January 8th 2024.

‭‭Luke‬ ‭5‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭
But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.” And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking.

A word spoken to you by the Lord is all you need for a turn around testimony and change in fortune.

A word spoken to you by the Lord is the vehicle that will transport your expectation to manifestation.

Situations and circumstances are altered in your favor from the moment the Lord speaks to you (Matthew 4:4)
The supernatural is imposed on the natural order of things to force a change in fortune when the Lord speaks to you.

Acting on account of the word spoken to you by the Lord will change the ridiculous to the miraculous.

Taking the Lord at His word and acting on it, like Simon Peter did, will suspend the natural order of things and cause you to prevail supernaturally.

It is your responsibility of faith to take hold of the word spoken to you and act on it without hesitation.

What you make of the word spoken to you by the Lord is what will ultimately determine your outcome in any given situation (Proverbs 19:21).

You take the battle beyond the ability of the enemy when you make the wisdom choice to act on the word spoken to you by the Lord.
Be decisive in acting on the word spoken to you by the Lord like Simon Peter did.

Always make the wisdom choice to override contrary situations by acting on account of the word spoken to you by the Lord, today and always.

Meditate In This: ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭10‬-‭11‬

For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Affirmation:

I affirm the word from the mouth of the Lord to me as my cutting edge advantage over every situation.

I affirm my choice to always impose the supernatural on the natural order of things by acting on account of the word spoken to me by the Lord.

I affirm my faith commitment to always do as the Lord says in order to prevail and enjoy change in fortune, to the glory of God.

Amen. Hallelujah.

Prayer:
1. Father, thank you for the privilege to hear a word when I turn to the right or left. Lord, grant me wisdom to always take you at your word and act on it, in Jesus name.

Today’s Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians chapter 4.

Lord Jesus, I believe with my heart that you are the Son of the living God. I believe that you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I confess you as my Savior and my Lord. Thank you for the redemption and the forgiveness of sins. Amen.

Do you desire to be saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? Then say this word of prayer with faith in your heart:

Lord Jesus, I believe with my heart that you are the Son of the living God. I believe that you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I confess you as my Savior and my Lord. Thank you for the redemption and the forgiveness of sins. Amen.

Your day is blessed.
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.11 seconds
8,889,011 unique visits