Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
TOPIC: "Maximize Your Possibilities In Christ" Written by Sunday Ayodele
Mark
TOPIC: "Maximize Your Possibilities In Christ" Written by Sunday Ayodele of Lagos, Nigeria for Sunday January 7th 2024..

‭‭Mark‬ ‭9:23‬ ‭
It is one thing for the Lord Jesus Christ to make every good thing your possibility, it is another thing for you to maximize the possibility of having and enjoying every good thing.

All the benefits of the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ will become your possibilities in this life if you believe.
Every good thing the Lord Jesus Christ secured with His blood is meant to be your every day possibilities.

Divine wisdom, righteousness, sanctification and redemption are meant to be your daily possibilities (1 Corinthians 1:30).

The Lord Jesus Christ has secured for you the possibility of spending your days in prosperity and your years in pleasures (2 Corinthians 8:9).
The possibility of having and enjoying divine health has been secured for you by the Lord Jesus Christ (Isaiah 53:5).

The Lord Jesus Christ has secured for you the possibility of prevailing in life through the possession and application of the spirit of love and power and sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

It is one thing for the Lord Jesus Christ to make every good thing your possibility, it is another thing for you to maximize the possibility of having and enjoying every good thing.

It takes believing that every good thing the Lord Jesus Christ secured with His blood is your possibility to have and enjoy them daily.
The act of believing is the act of seeing every good thing as your possibility because Christ secured it for you with His blood, and daily applying your faith, by the knowledge of the word, to have and enjoy them.

You will have and enjoy every good thing Christ secured with His blood if you believe that He indeed secured it for you and go for it by putting your faith to work, by the word.

It will become your possibility if you see it and approach it as your possibility in Christ.

You will have it and enjoy it daily if you put your faith to work by the knowledge of the word to have it and enjoy it daily.
Walk daily in the consciousness that all things are possible, because Christ secured it all for you.

Reach out to have and enjoy every good thing Christ secured for you with His blood by consistently doing what the word says.
Meditate In This: ‭‭II Timothy‬ ‭1:8‭-‬10‬

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Affirmation:
I affirm my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His redemptive sacrifice.
I affirm that all things are my possibility because Christ secured it all for me with His blood.

I affirm my wisdom choice to daily put my faith to work, by the word, to have and enjoy every good thing Christ has made my possibility.
Amen. Hallelujah.

Prayer:
1. Father, thank you sending your ur Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me so I may live daily through my faith in Him. Lord, grant me wisdom to make the most of the possibilities you have secured for me with your blood.
2. Pray aggressively in the Spirit.
Today's Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians chapter 3.

Altar Call:
Do you desire to be saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? Then say this word of prayer with faith in your heart:
Lord Jesus, I believe with my heart that you are the Son of the living God. I believe that you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I confess you as my Savior and my Lord. Thank you for the redemption and the forgiveness of sins. Amen

Your day is blessed
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.16 seconds
8,888,895 unique visits