Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
"The Power Of Believing." By Sunday Ayodele, Lagos, Nigeria
Mark
The Power Of Believing.

‭‭John‬ ‭11:40‬ ‭
Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?”

There is a direct relationship between believing God and partaking of the manifestation of the glory of God. It takes believing God to be a partaker of His wondrous works.

The manifestation of the reality of the glory that is inherent to walking intimately with God is tied to your confident faith in Him (1 John 5:4).

To believe God is to take Him at His word; to believe God is to behave His word. To believe God is to validate your thoughts, words and deed by the word of God.

The power of believing God lies in the fact that you are established in righteousness as you believe Him (2 Chronicles 20:20, Colossians 2:6-7).

To be established in righteousness is to become the person God has ordained that you should be in Christ, and have and enjoy all things in their right portion in Him.

The act of believing God will birth you in the place where you will practically live and move and have your being (Acts 17:28).

The act of living and moving and having your being in Christ is a fruit of believing God.

The glory of God is bound to manifest where you make the wisdom choice of believing God rather than believe the circumstances confronting you (Romans 4:1-3).

You will see the glory of God in manifestation in your health, in your finances, in your marriage, in your home, amd in the works of your hands, if you believe God.

You make room for the glory of God to be made manifest when you take Him at His word (Matthew 9:29).

You empower what you believe. You empower the glory of God to speak when you act on account of His word.

If you are keen on seeing the glory of God in manifestation, then see to it that you take God at His word, daily.

Meditate In This: ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:10‭-‬11‬ ‭
For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Affirmation:
I affirm God’s word as final authority in all things that pertain to me in Christ Jesus.

I affirm that there is a direct relationship between believing God and seeing His glory in manifestation.

I affirm my wisdom choice to always believe God rather than the circumstances confronting me.

I affirm that my expectations can only become physical manifestation when I believe God.

Amen. Hallelujah.

Prayer:
1. Father, thank you for sending your word to me daily. Thank you because I prosper daily by your word.
2. Pray in the Spirit.

Bible Reading: John chapter 12.

Your day is blessed.
Sunday Ayodele.
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.10 seconds
8,889,073 unique visits