Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
I AM BLESSED - by Bryan Johnston
Mark
Quoting Matthew 7:7-12...

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you."

I am blessed to be called to be your preacher. Thank you for entrusting me with the blessing of going to God’s word each week to hear a word from the Lord. I pray that I will be hearing it on your behalf. I pray that God will then lead me to come before you each Sunday for you to hear and obey his word. I am growing in my confidence as a proclaimer of the good news to you. Know that I love you and that as one coming from you that I strive to lead you on the journey and discovery of what God would have us to do as the body of Christ serving together in this congregation and in this community. I strive to connect your stories to the Church of Christ transforming power of the gospel of Jesus. I pray for the work of the Holy Spirit to move and to act, leading us all to become more like Jesus.

Thank you for supporting me and my family as we grow together in love and in or in service to God. I pray each one will continue to use their gifts to edify the church and advance the kingdom of God.

I thank you saints for your endurance and commitment to the faith. I thank you servants for serving in love. I thank you teachers for making disciples. I thank you pastors for caring for the body of believers. I thank you parents for influencing your children. I thank you children for you pure hearts. I thank you visitors for blessing us with your presence. I thank you seekers for opening your hearts to God. I thank you church for sharing this time of worship to our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.

-- Bryan Johnston
Edited by Mark on 08/24/2018 15:35
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.38 seconds
8,870,557 unique visits