Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
What has your Mom meant to you in your life? - Bryan Johnston
Mark
[Editor's Note: You can bet that somewhere today ONE mom in particular is smiling ear-to-ear, and will be for about a month...) :-)

Bulletin Article 05/13/18
Happy Mother’s Day

What has your Mom meant to you in your life? I pray every mom will be blessed and encouraged today for the love, care, and nurture they have given. I share this blessing I wrote to my mother with you this morning.

"Thank you, Mom, for being strong and beautiful. You have always encouraged me and have always believed in me. You provided strength and support for every goal that I pursued. You are a strong foundation and a soft place to land. You created a home that served as a refuge and a retreat from the pressures of the world, both inside and out. Our home was a house of rest and refueling. The core of your heart for God was the pillar of our lives. Your love for the Lord was expressed in your every act of service and sacrifice. Your love for others was a model of true living. Your compassion for the marginalized and the outcast was a testimony of your faith in Christ. You embodied the gospel in your manifestation of the Holy Spirit. You built three sons into disciples of Jesus. You led us in prayer and in living out the truth. You devoted your life to the body of Christ and you prioritized your life around the life of the church. You endured hardship and loss, but you persevered with the Lord by your side. Your continued prayer life and faithful commitment to God today still influences my walk with the Lord. You are a mighty warrior and gentle nurturing shepherd. You are a woman after God’s own heart and a beautiful child of God. I am blessed to be your son. I am who I am because of you. Thank you for leading me to the Lord. Thank you for your faith and for always believing in me. I love you Mom. I pray God will continually bless you.

Love, Your Son – Bryan

Thank you for joining us today as we give our praise and worship to God for his great love and sacrifice for our redemption and salvation.
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.09 seconds
8,869,554 unique visits