Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
"Asking for a Vision" - by Bryan Johnston
Mark
Bulletin Article 10/29/17
Asking for a Vision

I believe in the church and so does Jesus. Jesus said, “I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to theFather. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” (John 14:12-14) The Lord has called together this body of believers in this place, at this time, for a purpose. What is that purpose? What are we called to do as the body of Christ to love God, love others, and serve the world? What is your purpose and what is your calling as a disciple of Christ? How are
you expressing love for God, love for others, and serving the world?

I believe that the North Bend Church of Christ family is a great place to learn, experience, and grow in those areas. Let us raise our voices and our hearts in passionate worship to God as we gather around the Lord’s Table, pray, read scripture, give resources, and sing songs of praise. Let us take advantage of our Sunday morning and Wednesday night bible classes to mature as disciples. Let us use our time in Life Groups to grow, to “do life together,” and share our love with each other. Let us actively use our gifts to edify the body and advance the kingdom in our community.

As leadership, we have been working to hear from all of our wonderful servants and ministry leaders about your work in the church. We desire communication about your vision, purpose, and concerns for growth in your ministry area. We would love to have everyone’s input and involvement. Please let us know how you are serving, how we might serve better, and where there are opportunities for others to be involved! Let us pray for the Lord to lead us to a vision that glorifies God and points others to Jesus. Please join us in prayer as we ask God to bless our church. Let us plant the seeds and grow the kingdom starting in our lives and in our church. Let
us love one another. Let the world know we belong to Christ by our love.

Bryan Johnston

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.09 seconds
8,869,350 unique visits