Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
With Him I am Well Pleased
Mark
With Him I am Well Pleased

When Jesus came up out of the water at his baptism, a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased” (Matt. 4:17). God the Father was pleased to announce the identity of his Son. God loved Jesus and was pleased with his obedience. The precious life of Jesus was given as a gift of grace and peace for the world. Jesus became flesh to make himself known to man. John says, “From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another” (John 1:15).

I hope that you have reflected on the blessing of Jesus in your life. I pray that you can echo the words
of God by saying about Jesus, “with him I am well pleased!" I invite you to pursue the life of Christ more deeply and more intimately. If you are nol experiencing the joy and gladness that is found in the Lord, then I would encourage you to devote more energy towards knowing Jesus personally as your Lord and your Savior. As you draw near to him, he will draw near to you. Jesus is a king of mercy and love. He invites you to know him and to choose to trust him.

Be encouraged by this prayer of Jesus, ”Father just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave
me, they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me"(John17:21-23).

Praise God that we are not alone. In your journey with the Lord, let us as a church journey with you. If there is anything that we can do to help you in your life with Christ, please share your requests with us. Praise God for this past year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bryan Johnston
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.14 seconds
8,891,275 unique visits