Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Very Old Message Threads Here...
Mark Magill
I've had a few folks ask why there are so many OOOLLLLDDDD messages in this forum. Simple: Nobody posts new ones. All members have posting capability, and non-members can be granted posting ability if they desire it. To control spam, new messages are held for moderator review before they become public, usually within 24 hours.

One thing to note also is how many times some of these messages have been READ. No sense deleting a message due to age when over 7,000 people have found it interesting and read it. Being "old" doesn't mean "bad." After all, THE BIBLE is a book of very old stories, and they are as priceless today as when they were written.

If you'd like to help out, either on an occasional or long-term basis, let me know. Use the "CONTACT US" link at the top of the page and send me a note about what your level of interest is - occasional writer, frequent contributor, or just something you'd like to see posted on a one-time basis. I'm happy to have any help that would come along.

Thanks -
Edited by Mark on 06/09/2017 19:46
-Posted by Mark R. Magill, Website Manager

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.07 seconds
8,898,007 unique visits