Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Watch This Space!
Mark Magill
I have dozens of old Minute Messages (Sadly, not ALL of them) on one of my old websites. Since the messages are timeless and aside from a few references to things going on at a given moment, I'm going to copy them all to this forum for your enjoyment. The process of converting hundreds of paper copies to electronic format is tedious, at best. My printer has a scan function, but it quit working. Thankfully, I was given a printer that seems to work perfectly and has scan feature in early June. So once school is out for us teachers (couple weeks) I hope to get on the project.

I am not sure how long this will take to accomplish, but I am determined to get it done. IF ANYONE HAS A PHOTOCOPIER WITH A -SCAN TO FILE- function that I could use to convert these, please contact me. Our school office used to have one with SCAN TO EMAIL but it never worked right. Some copiers can scan to a flash drive or the like, and that would be a HUGE time saver if we can find such as that.

If you would consider becoming a helper on this website, I would REALLY appreciate it. It does not matter if you have prior experience or not. If you've ever written an email, posted something to Twitter/Facebook/Myspace or whatever, you have ALMOST all the skills needed; and I will easily teach you the few extra little things you need to know how to do. It is VERY simple.

Please contact me by clicking "CONTACT US" on the Menu Bar at the top of the page, and Thank You!
Edited by Mark on 06/09/2017 19:49
-Posted by Mark R. Magill, Website Manager

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.11 seconds
8,897,848 unique visits