Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Atheist Mega Churches by Norm Russell
Cheryl Owens
In an atricle that appeared on Fox news website, the writer reported that atheist mega churches are springing up across America. This phenomenon began in Great Britain and saw tremendous success.
Let me say without reservation, atheists are not bad people. They are not unlike you and me. They want what is best for themselves and their family. However, I feel strongly that they are misguided in their choice to not believe in God. God has given humanity what is referred to as "free will." That simply means you have a choice to either believe in God or not.
It does not concern me that there are atheists in our world and that they are not embarrassed to say it. What does bother me is that there are people who claim to be Christians but live as though they are not or never speak of their Savior Jesus Christ.
The atheist will be judged by God in eternity, and so will I. He will not be concerned about my belief in Him, but He will be concerned about whether my belief had anything to do with how I lived.
Is your life a testimony of your faith?

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.20 seconds
8,897,805 unique visits