Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Minute Message 4/6/13 - Children
Mark
As I was driving down the street recently, I saw a child of about three walking alongside a person I assumed was his father. The man had the child’s hand in his own. I have no idea where they were headed. As I took in the adult, I noticed his appearance was somewhat rough. Hair was unkept, trousers were bagging and his shirt was unbuttoned.

I do not wish to judge anyone. (I cannot know hearts and neither can I know the thinking of others.) However, the question that popped into my mind was, “Does that child have a chance?” Not knowing anything about the person the child was with, I just left the thought there.

Children are special, they are innocent, trusting, and are often times shaped by the environment they are raised in. God has placed little ones in our lives and He wants us to teach, and model a godly life before them. Our children deserve to have every opportunity to succeed and to hear and know about God.

I have always thought it interesting that God’s most severest judgment is reserved for those who mistreat children. How are you doing?

Come worship with us Sunday.
Norm
|
Posted for the author by:
Mark R. Magill
System Administrator

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.15 seconds
8,897,756 unique visits