Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Minute Message - Close the Door
Mark Magill
I listened with great interest to the interview of Mitt and Ann Romney with Chris
Wallace. What I heard were two people who expressed regrets and disappointments but no
bitterness. They have moved on to new chapter in their lives.

We run into major disappointments and set backs that cause us considerable pain. It is
important for us to review how those situations occurred, and to see where things could have
been avoided had we acted differently. (Sometimes we are victims of another’s actions such as a
lay off, and no action on our part could have made a difference.)

It is essential that we move on, and take hold of the opportunities that God places before
us. Getting busy in other pursuits will keep us from feeding those emotions of bitterness or the
desire to get even. If you are walking with God, you know that He closes doors and opens new
ones. But we must be ready to follow where He leads us. I know how hard this can be, but no
one will ever know happiness and peace who resides in the past and becomes angry and cynical
about life. Close the door on your past and step through that door God is opening for you, who
knows what is on the other side.
Come worship with us Sunday.
-Posted by Mark R. Magill, Website Manager

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.10 seconds
8,889,593 unique visits