Our Deacons:

-Terry Sacket
-Garrett Sherrill

Worship Schedule: Everyone Welcome

Sunday:
Bible Study 9:30 AM
Worship 10:30 AM.
Worship is also live-streamed.

We have age-level classes for Cradle Roll, Youth, Jr./Sr. high school and Adults. We also offer Jr. Worship service for children up to 5th grade

Sunday Bible Class 9:30 AM Revelation
Ladies Bible Study: Thursday 11:00 AM

Wednesday:
AGAPE 5:30 PM
(Drive-Up Meals & Pantry Available!

View Thread

Print Thread
Demons & Witchcraft from Heartlight
Cheryl Owens
Verse: Leviticus 19-31 Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD you God.

Thought: Our world has a re-emerging fascination with the occult and the world of demons and witchcraft. It's easy for us to react in one of two dangerous ways: to downplay the reality of these things or to dabble in them as matters of entertainment or amusement. God wants us to know that these fascinations are dangerous because the evil entities behind them are real and when we involve ourselves in them, they defile us. God alone is God and is to be worshiped without rival by his people.

Evil entities do exist, they are always looking for ways to lure us in. What can start out as seemingly innocent fun or entertainment can go very wrong, very fast. Ask me sometime, I will tell you my experience. God Bless, Cheryl
Edited by Cheryl Owens on 10/17/2012 13:18

Mark Magill
Note: Cheryl wrote this 5 years ago, and it is still the single most-read topic in our forum, which as of this writing has been read 7,000 times! It is still a sound warning against those who would "pretend" to be at the level of God - knowing the future and what is to come.

UNDERSTAND THIS: Absolutely NOBODY BUT GOD knows the future. And that is because God exists outside of time itself. God does not see "time" in the linear fashion we do, with a beginning, a logical progression of events, and an end. God can see both ends and the "middle" at the same time. That is how He always knows what is best for us.

So don't reach out to other so-called "spiritualists" to find how what your future is. Just look to God and trust Him to know how to make things turn out right. He will never fail you.
Edited by Mark Magill on 06/11/2016 16:03
-Posted by Mark R. Magill, Website Manager

http://www.wordforlife.com
Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.17 seconds
8,897,967 unique visits